Vidya Vivek is the first indian student to learn the TR technique. In the year 2014, Vidya Fashion Academy has been announced as the first TR Cutting School in India.
Japanese Designer Shingo Sato, an innovative fashion designer, famous for his (TR) Transformational Reconstruction concepts. Shingo Sato Founded Sato Architectural Design Office in May 1970. In year 2002 he founded TR cutting school, Milan-Italy.
Eligibility: Any Fashion Designing course with sewing skills.
Duration: 3 months (12 Saturdays), 4hrs per session
1 month (8 days – every Friday and saturday), 6hrs per session
1. Fashion designing course completion certificate
2. 10th Marks card copy (attested copy)
3. 4 passport size photographs
Fee: 1. Basics of Transformational Reconstruction
Rs. 68,440 inclusive of taxes (10 techniques)
2. Basics and advanced techniques in Transformational Reconstruction
Rs. 1,47,500 inclusive of taxes (10 + 25)
Location: Vidya Fashion Academy
• Application form to be obtained from the front office by paying Rs. 500.
• Please read the terms and conditions mentioned before signing the application form
• Documents to be submitted before the commencement of the classes
• Fee once paid is non refundable/ non transferable